Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My 101

Back in December, after completing the Reindeer Run 5k, I was hanging out with Jenn K. and she was telling me about her 101 list and her blog. She was really the one who spurred me to start a blog and she definitely gave me the idea to do my 101 list. So Jenn, thanks for your inspiration and thanks for letting me steal some of your ideas;)

The purpose of my 101 list is to make a list of 101 goals to accomplish in the next 1,001 days. I think that this was started by bloggers on a website and it's grown into something HUGE! There are thousands of 101 list on the internet. Today, I will add mine.

Most of the goals on my list are things that I've always wanted to complete. Some of them are definitely going to be easy to accomplish while some of them might take a little more time. I am definitely up for the challenge and I can't wait to have a big fiesta on Tuesday, April 12, 2011.

No comments: